Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Resolutions and Recollections

A bit late, yes I know, but better now than never.

Resolutions

-Tell my parents that I love them as often as I can.
- Call my grandparents at least once a week.
- Gradually deviate away from cheap fantasy novels.
- Master First-Person Shooters.
- Write more.

There were others but I can't remember.

Recollections (not in chronological order)

-Moved from DHS to VJ, did so unwillingly. Orientation was fun.
-Tried for VJC choir, didn't get through, went for Astronomy and Writer's Circle. Feel relieved.
-Got two kittens, Othello and Ophelia.
-Got into an car accident. Nothing major happened.
-Contracted Dengue Fever. Damn Mosquitoes.
-Missed all exams because of said dengue fever. Fun.
-Entered the History Drama Competition. Got fourth place.
-Tried for CAP.
-Started Role-playing.
-Got hooked on Simon and Garfunkel (thank you Shiyuan), Rhapsody, Queen and other bands. Have come to the conclusion that I am an old fart.
-Got hooked on Graphic Novels thanks to Zilong.
-Participated in SYF with the DHS choir, got an unexpected Gold.
-Participated in the Public speaking Competition with Ophie, Shiyuan, Chia, Joseph and YWi. Have discovered I look good in blazers.
-We Love Katamari is BLOODY fun.
-Miss the people who stayed behind in DHS and the people who went to other IPs.

I expect later on I'll smack my forehead and go "Oh! Why didn't I put that in the entry?" Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home