Ten Random Things.
Rules of the game: Post ten weird and random facts about yourself, then at the end list 5 people who are next in line to do this.
10) I find my language Arts teacher hot. Although you all probably already know that.
9) I can sp33k and 12173 in l33t.
8) I am jealous of those stick-skinny supermodels, but make myself happy by telling me that they'll die early, unhappy deaths due to malnutrition. (And they'll never know how good a bowl of laksa tastes like. )
7) It takes a long time before I consider someone a "friend". Even longer for a "close friend".
6) Almost on the songs on my portable music player are made by indie-ish bands.
5) Audrey Hepburn is my favourite actress. The favourite actor is Adrian Brody.
4) I want to write something that I'll be truely happy with.
3) When I was young, I wanted to find the never-ending lasagne pan. Actually, I still want to.
2) I want to own in FPS'.
1) If I were a guy, I would be gay.
Victims: No one! I am kind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home