Thursday, November 09, 2006

Taken off ZT's blog.

One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.

1. I have not worn a dress for three years.
2. I need a new bookshelf.
3. I play tennis.
4. My cat just ruined my earphones.
5. I buy books that look good on my bookshelves.
6. I > You.
7. I find Bill Gates sexy in an old sort of way.
8. I'm scared of clowns.
9. I like to eat seafood, especially mussels.
10. I hate my class.
11. I love my class.
12. I have watched the movie 'Unfaithful'.
13. The first movie that I can remember watching was 'Road to Eldorado'.
14. Gordon Freeman r0xxorz my boxx0rz.
15. I laughed when Bambi's mother died.
16. I also laughed when Cedric Diggory died in that Harry Potter movie.
17. I have called my Sec 1 form teacher "Mom" more than once.
18. People in general irritate me, especially Singaporeans.
19. I really do hate Simple Plan, Green Day, Limp Bizkit and all that other crap they call music.
20. I have not followed the rules stated in the post.

Tagged: Whoever reads this. HAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home