*dusts off blog*
I should be sleeping.
Darling, if you want to be serious about writing, you shouldn't be putting it off should you?
Yes but there are so many other things that I can do. Like, go on WoW or trawl Youtube. I love to write, and I should start, yes, I'll get round to it soon.
But why can't you start now?
I don't know. Out of ideas I guess.
Bollocks. You're full of them.
Well, yes but, they're not very good.
...
Look, alright? I'm sorry, but- they aren't up to the standards I impose on myself.
You are merely insecure.
I suppose.
What about the future? Are you going to keep on doing this?
I don't know. Maybe not? It's too far away to tell, I'm living from day to day.
Forty years from now you'll be thinking the exact same thing. What are you going to do when you grow up?
I dunno. Not a doctor, not a lawyer, not a teacher I guess.
University? HarvardCambridgeOxfordNUS?
*shrug*
What do you want to do?
I don't know-
I want to write.
Then start.
---
I wonder how long late-night conclusions last. Let's hope for my sake this will continue on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home