I am a Hong Bao! Fear me!
Stoned as hell. Point form.
-Chinese New Year celebrations went on today. The Lion dance in DHS is better than the one in VJC.
-Went back to Dunamn High to see everyone. Was buggered by an Ophie to go for CAP, and so I will.
-Must remember to sneak attack Shiyuan the next time I go.
-Wandered around Orchard area. Bought presents for Ophie and Des.
-Went with Zilong to a eatery. Food was LOVELY, cakes were heaven. Price very expensive.
-Zilong tottered off with the mom and colleages at Somerset MRT. Went back home after that.
-Dad's back from the US! My books are with a colleage though.
Oh yes. Yesterday we had a 05/6V13 BBQ. Lots of fun.
-Chicken was very nice.
-No logic games are entertaining.
-Two words. SPARKLER "BOMB".
-Stargazed at the Basketball Court.
-Told scary stories at the benches near the hall. Ahmad scared the crap out of the girls.
-Reached home nearing 10. Spoke in Chinese with the taxi uncle who complained about various things. Entertaining and he was a really nice guy.
-Slept at 11 plus. What fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home