Missed me?
Well, I've been back from Japan for about, two weeks now. All in all it was alright. The food was horrible though. Well, maybe not horrible, but we ate the same damn thing everyday. THAT was horrible. Disneyland was fun. We didn't spend hours in queues because we got fast passes! Hoorah hoorah.
Oh yes, I sprained my ankle. In Changi airport. Five hours before we departed from Singapore. I wouldn't be me if I didn't injure myself in some way would I? The worse part is, when the plane landed at the Narita airport, for some unfathomable reason, there was a camera crew right outside the linkway. The good part is that I got a whole row of seats to sleep on and a wheelchair to whizz about with. For some macabre reason, it was very fun.
Fuji and the boiling springs were very, very pretty. The weather was fantastic as well. Couldn't climb either though.
The tourguides were very friendly even though we were obnoxious bastards. Love them. (The tour-guides.)
Sumo school was.. a new experience. Very much so. The Sumo wrestlers are very, very, impressive. It's something that you have to see, but don't be obnoxious bastards to the Sumo wrestlers like us. :D
We got to see Aismo at the Honda workshop. Cute fella.
I've been stoning and falling sick for the past two weeks. Haven't gotten a scrap of work done. Better start now I guess. Ta-ta!
Almost forgot. seven by seven.
Rules: Express your Love for SEVEN and get others to know more about you. :D Copy and Paste the following into your own blog and complete all SEVEN bullets of the SEVEN questions. Then, pick SEVEN people to pass it on! Have fun!
SEVEN things that make me smile:
# A Cat.
# A good joke
# Random acts of kindness
# Meeting people I know
# Finding a book I've been trying to find.
# An extremely well-made game.
# Next generation console graphics. Oh my. <3
SEVEN ways to win my heart <3
# Respect me.
# Don't be an egoistic, macho dick.
# Share some of my interests.
# Be witty
# Be nice to talk to and hang around with
# Know when to be serious and when to relax
# Ah, dear. Love me.
SEVEN things I believe in:
# Chocolate is made to be eaten.
# Respect others and their beliefs, even though you might not agree with them.
# All beauty will fade and leave.
# Sometimes all we need is some ice cream and a hug.
# When you really think about it, life has no meaning.
# Everything changes or can be changed. Everything.
# Fiends are important, and so are family. (I'm lazy.)
SEVEN things I'm afraid of:
# Death. Of myself and people I know.
# The dark because of what it hides.
# Ghosts.
# Failing.
# The Computer crashing!
# COCKROACHES.
# George W. Bush
SEVEN things I do everyday:
# Sleep.
# Watch TV.
# Go online.
# Chat.
# Stone.
# Game!
# Eat. Entirely uncreative, yes.
SEVEN people I want to see now:
# Tiffany (Zilong. xD)
# Wynne-san
# Del dearest.
# Anyone from 2K'05.
# God. I want to have a chat with him. (I'm not religious mind.)
# Anyone who has large amounts of money to give away.
# Uh. in about a week's time, my Dad.
SEVEN people whom I choose to do this:
#No one. I am kind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home