Friday, December 01, 2006

Somehow, I think JK Rowling would not approve of this.

Zilong says:

okay fine you (An author on fanfiction.net) wrote a pretty good dhr (Draco/Hermione) fic, but HOW can she support r/h!!!!!(Ron/Hermione)

Zilong says:

fugly ass

Junyi says:

Great Granger and Weasley foreplay?

Junyi says:

They're all smelly dicks anwyay

Junyi says:

*anyway

Zilong says:

i bet she just supports it cuz jk rowling had all that frission in HBP

Junyi says:

She did?

Junyi says:

I read it for the Dumbledore death scene.

Junyi says:

Man-Oh-Man was it corny.

Zilong says:

lol

Zilong says:

especially when snape barged in

Zilong says:

heh

Zilong says:

the way you kiss me crazy

baby youre so amazing

<3

Zilong says:

heh heh

Junyi says:

You know.

Junyi says:

THAT and "expecially when snaped barged in" just put the oddest image in my head.

Junyi says:

*tilts head*

Junyi says:

Not very pleasant.

Zilong says:

GAAAAH

Zilong says:

NOOO

Zilong says:

BAD IMAGE

Zilong says:

BAD IMAGE

Junyi says:

Man, I'm so jaded by those Gay Radiohead pictures that I'm not screaming and flapping my arms wildly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home