Saturday, September 09, 2006

1. How does the world see me?
Liberi Fatali. Oh boy.

(Translation)
Wake from your sleep, my children,
The childhood years (cradles) are gone.
Wake from your sleep, fated children,
The peace (rest) is gone.
Rise!
Search!
Go to the true garden,
The garden of vernal truth.
Fiery truth
Burn the evil world.
Fiery truth
Light the dark world.
Goodbye, children,
The day has died.


2. Will I have a happy life?

Monty Python's Spamalot, The song that goes like this.

My life will be a parody of all the cliches in broadway. I take that as a yes.

3. What do my friends really think of me?
No stopping us, Jason Mraz.
:D

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

Do you Want to, Franz Ferdinand.
Do do, do ya do ya wanna.
Do do, do ya do you wanna wanna know
Oh how I iwould never let you go.

Yes? O_o

They've got girls in pantyhose dancing in the music video too.

5. How can you be happy?
I'm your Villan, Franz Ferdinand.
I'll be EEEEVIIIIIL.

6. What should I do with my life?
Bicycle Race, Queen.
O_O. Join the Tour De France.

7. Why must life be so full of pain?
40 feet, Franz Ferdinand
Not sure how to answer this.

8. Will I ever have children?
I'd rather dance with you, Kings of Convenience
A definite no then. ^_^

I'd rather dance, I'd rather dance than, talk with you..

9. Will I die happy?
DW5- Hu Lao Gate.
Uh.

10. What is some good advice for me?
Ripcord, Radiohead.
It's inevitable, it's inevitable.

11. What is happiness?
My little town, Simon and Garfunkel.
Happiness would be leaving that Damn town then. I must migrate!

12. What's my favourite fetish?
Prove yourself, Radiohead.
Just realised.
"I'm better off dead, dadada, i'm beter off dead"

13. How will I be remembered?
Street Spirit (Fade out), Radiohead.
Oh boy. I'd be like that guy with shopping bags in Tianmen Square

14. What is your love life like?
Spell it Out, Embrace.
All that really matters now to me, is that can set you free.
My hands are tied and I can't find my feet.
Very odd.

15. What's your life motto?
The Build-up, Kings of Convenience

The build up, lasted for days, lasted for weeks..
To take things easy I suppose.

16. What do your parents think of you?
Pounding, Doves.
...eek. Sorry pa, Sorry mum.

17. What's your favorite hobby?
Sooner or Later, Breaking Benjamin.
Sooner or Later, you're gonna hate her.
>_>;

18. What does your best friend really think of you?
Sky Starts Falling, Doves

If you see her again, be sure to say hello
Be sure to send my love
Did she seem like before
Could you seem above it all
Be sure to send my love

Wake up, waking up to see
It's a sign
That what will be will be

That's good I think?

19. What's the worst thing about you?
Baby Got back, Sir Mix-alot.
I HAVE A BIG SEXY BUTT. AHAHAHAHA.

20. Describe your mind
Gravity, Embrace
Full of regret and hope.
Fits.

21. How will you die?
Planet Telex, Radiohead
No idea. O_o;

22. How does your crush feel about you?
It's a hard Life, Queen.
I feel comforted. -_-

23. What is your wedding going to be like?
Wake up, Lost Prophets.
All-night-sex?

24. What about your honeymoon?
Gloomy Shadow, DW5.
Very Ominous.

25. Describe the last day of your life
Yellow, Coldplay.
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.
I'll be loved. :]

26. Why does life suck?
Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight, Tiny Tim.
Things that bother you never bother me, I feel happy and fine, haha!
Living in the sunlight
Loving in a moonlight
Having a wonderful time.
Self explanatory, really.

27. Why does life rule?
Break me gently(Incidental), Doves.
An Instrumental. oh ho ho ho.

28. What will you be famous for?
Sunrise Sunset, Fiddler on the roof.
Mourning a wedding.
O_o

29. What's the craziest thing you'll ever do?
The Fifa 2005 Soundtrack. O_o

30. Will you achieve your goals?
Where I end and you being, Radiohead
Things get confused.

31. What will your future job be like?
Too much Food, Jason Mraz.
xD

32. And your party life?
Love and Destroy, Franz Ferdinand.
ooo. Cool. Incidentally, it's a great clubbing song.

33. Overall, will you be happy?
Thinking about you, Radiohead
No. I'll be angsty.

34. Or will you just deal with it?
There goes the fear, Doves.
I think I will.

End. That was an odd quiz.

Many things have been going on lately. I shall blog about them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home