>_>
My how time flies.
So many interesting things happened. What to choose..
It is the March Holidays right now! Don't kill me people, you had your own March Holidays.
We're mucking about with microscopes in Biology. The day's interesting specimen: Pond water.
Me: *Hums "There There" and sets up the sample of pond water and duckweed*
Me: Hm. Green leaves. *Focuses again*
Me: Hang on, what's the brown thing? *moves slide around, focuses*
Bug: *twitch*
Me: *Shriek!*
I am not turning soft! I swear! It's just a natural reaction when you're staring into a microscope and something stares back. The bug won the staring competition needless to say. Ugh. It was brown and pear-shaped, it's black eyes taking up most of his head space. Not very pleasant I assure you, especially since it was squished under the cover slide dying a slow death.
Sorry little bug.
Other things happened that I can't remember. That says how interesting my week was. Mmnyes.
Oh, and I halfdreamed/halfhallucinated about Mr. Koh. I was Kevin and I talked to Ms. Loh and throughout it all my voice was narrating in descriptive over-elaborate prose. One of those "Wtf am I on?" moments. Next thing you know I'll be in a coal cellar sitting on a sofa shaped like Marilyn Monroe's lips and admiring a huge hairy teacup. (If you didn't get it, Google "Surrealism".)
WoW has taken up most of my life unfortunately. I am LEVEL 40 and I HAVE MY MOUNT. It is on FIRE and it is COOL. Woo.
My I'm on a roll today. As a parting gift, here is the best song/music video in the universe:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home